The shops at South Shore Market and Ward Centre are rolling out discounts, promotions and delicious treats, plus eclectic local eateries have tempting discounts to refuel your holiday power shopping!
It's all happening this Saturday, Nov. 24 at Ward Village. Shops open 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., plus you can get a free tote bag between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. and a $10 certificate for every $100 you spend at participating shops.
Here's a small taste of what's in store:
- Via Gelato: 20 percent off everything (except gift cards and shirts that are buy-two-get-one-free) plus your choice of a Via Gelato tote when you buy $100 in gift certificates
- Mahina: Champagne, snacks and 20 percent off coupons
- Downtown GifThings: 15 percent off, and the first 50 customers get a free gift with purchase
- Miemeko: Brunch with the owner and coupons from 9 to 11 a.m., and Santa Alohagrams kids' letters to Santa
- Na Mea Hawaii: $20 gift card when you buy $100 of Made in Hawaii gifts
- Sedona: Magic Mojo bags filled with $100 to $2,000 worth of Sedona gifts for only $30
- T&C Surf: Up to 40 percent off select items
- Big City Diner: 50 percent off dine-in food when you buy a drink between 10 p.m. and midnight
The best part? Shopping at Ward Village means showing love to the small businesses that make up our Hawaii. And the kicker: When your stomach growls and your feet get tired, you can head over to the likes of Piggy Smalls, Scratch Kitchen & Meatery, Kakaako Kitchen, Merriman's and other local destination restaurants to rest and refuel.
Think big and shop small, Hawaii! See you at Ward Village.