Whole Foods Market Queen opens tomorrow, Wednesday, on the old Nordstrom Rack and Office Max site at Ward Villages. This is Whole Foods' new Hawaii flagship, and it's big — 72,000 square feet spanning two levels, with a parking structure on top. It's the fourth and largest Whole Foods in Hawaii, and it takes grocery shopping to the next level.
Here's what you’ll find:
- The largest hot bar in the region: 43 hot wells with everything from smoked meats to mac and cheese selections like pork belly mac and jalapeno and brisket mac
- Locally sourced meats from multiple ranches statewide
- Poke bowl pop-up bar with 7 to 15 poke varieties and customized toppings
- In-store Lanikai Juice bar with smoothies, bowls and cold pressed juices
- Banh mi sandwiches from La Tour Café
- In-store vegan dishes from Juicy Brew
- 24 beers on tap at the bar, including selections from Waikiki Brewing Co.
- The first-ever dedicated Whole Foods Market retail brand shop
Whole Foods Queen opens at the corner of Queen and Kamakee streets at 9 a.m. Wednesday, May 9.
Whole Foods Market Queen
388 Kamakee St.