‘Tis the season to give the gift of good eats! When you buy $25 in gift cards at The Street Food Hall by Michael Mina, you get a $5 gift card for yourself. That's a $5 reward for every $25 you spend on gift cards. Talk about holiday shopping made deliciously easy!
Here's the onolicious lineup you can choose from at The Street, plus what each is known for:
- Indie Girl: Wellness bar with smoothies, freshly brewed coffees, healthy salads and vegan options
- Little Lafa: Mediterranean cuisine, featuring the popular harissa chicken rice plate
- International Smoke: Home-style BBQ ribs, brisket and chicken plates
- Adam’s Nana Lu: Authentic Italian pizza and pasta
- The Ramen Bar: Savory ramen and rice bowls
- Mi Almita Taqueria: Mexican street-style tacos and quesadillas
- Burger Hale: Classic and local burger favorites; the Hawaiian BBQ burger with a hula cheese skirt is a must-try
- Myna Bird Tiki Bar: Lively, fun bar with tiki-inspired cocktails from the days of Don the Beachcomber
- Beer & Be Merry: Watering hole featuring local, domestic and imported drafts on tap
- Test Kitchen/Uncle Harry’s Hot Chicken: Fried chicken wings and tenders
- South Shore Swirl: Desserts and soft serve, featuring the Dole Whip soft serve
Gift cards from The Street Food Hall must be purchased by December 31, 2018. The $5 bonus gift cards cannot be used to purchase additional gift cards and are not valid for same-day purchases. This discount cannot be combined with any other offers; other restrictions may apply.
The Street Food Hall
International Market Place
2330 Kalakaua Ave.