What are you treating Dad to on Father's Day this Sunday? Now that restaurants can welcome diners again, you have your choice to spoil him with both dine-in and takeout specials. Whether you want the ultimate barbecue feast or a lavish brunch, there's something for everyone.
12th Ave Grill: Bone-in prime rib dinner for two
Dine-in and takeout: 34-ounce South Point salt-rubbed bone-in prime rib dinner for two, $150. Comes with au jus, horseradish creme fraiche, savory melted Kula onion, Small Kine Farms mushroom and rye bread pudding and roasted asparagus with Stilton fondue.
Pre-order online or call 732-9469 for reservations. Pre-order by Thursday at 8 p.m.
53 By The Sea: Father's Day entree special
Takeout or delivery June 18-21: It's $45 for a 14-oz. Cajun spice cast-iron ribeye steak with fried brussels sprouts and romesco sauce; pineapple-marinated jumbo tiger shrimp with tropical fruit relish, sweet corn, long beans and garlic mashed potatoes. There's a separate cook-at-home option of a 14-oz. Angus ribeye steak, 53's seasoning, romesco sauce and one jumbo tiger shrimp with tropical fruit salsa
Pre-order at least 24 hours in advance through June 20 by calling 536-5353. Complimentary delivery available on orders over $50 within a six-mile radius.
Ala Moana Hotel: Father's Day packages
Takeout only: Fully prepared and ready to serve, everything is packed separately for easy reheating. You have two options:
- Package 1: $150 BBQ platter serves 5-6 people: Pulehu grilled baby back ribs, coffee and chili rubbed beef brisket, tangy barbecue sauce and honey-mustard barbecue sauce, housemade dill pickles, pineapple and toasted mac nut slaw, spinach and white bean vegetarian chili, garden greens, corn bread, steamed white rice, dessert
- Package 2: $135 braised beef short ribs and miso salmon combo serves 5-6 people: Cabernet-braised boneless beef short ribs with mushroom demi, miso-glazed salmon with wasabi vinaigrette, steamed white rice, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, garden greens, medley of roasted squash and peppers with sundried tomato butter, freshly baked sweet rolls, dessert
Pre-order by Wednesday, June 17. Call 944-4333 for more info. Pickup on June 21 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Ala Moana Hotel's entrance is on Atkinson Drive.
Basalt: T-bone steak, Father's Day barbecue pack
Dine-in and takeout:
- Breakfast/lunch: Prime rib loco moco with slow-roasted prime rib and red wine demi-glace, $21; crabcake salad with three crabcakes, $19; barbecue brisket omelet, $19
- Dinner: T-bone steak with cream of kale, garlic mash, steak butter and choice of sauce, $41
- Father's Day barbecue pack for four, $70: Two full racks of baby back pork ribs, 1 whole smoked chicken, barbecue beans, cole slaw, lettuce-cut fries, pickled okra and peppers
- Prime rib pack for four, $90: Three pounds of prime rib, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, guava chiffon cake, pan de sal with whipped butter
Father's Day barbecue pack for four and prime rib pack for four must be pre-ordered by June 19 at 6 p.m.; available while supplies last. For reservations call 923-5689.
Butcher & Bird: Father's Day steak packs
Takeout: Check out Butcher & Bird's website for more details and online ordering
- The Dad Pack, $50: Two 16-ounce New York strip steaks, house mix steak seasoning, a Butcher & Bird beer koozie
- The Daddy Pack, $100: Two 16-ounce ribeyes, house steak seasoning, a Butcher & Bird custom carving set, a Butcher & Bird beer koozie
- The Big Poppa, $200: Two 20-ounce dry-aged bone-in rib steaks, two 20-ounce Porterhouse steaks, house steak seasoning, a Butcher & Bird custom carving set, two Butcher & Bird beer koozies, a Butcher & Bird hat
Cafe Kaila: Father's Day special
Takeout only; $100, designed to feed a family of four:
- Waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon and Portuguese sausage, Kaila's fried rice and blueberry cream cheese scones
- Chocolate chip cookies, spice jar, sticker and a mask for dad in a Cafe Kaila mug
- Limited orders available; call 732-3330 to pre-order
Chef Chai: Father's Day special
Dine-in, takeout or curbside pickup: This special menu is $69 a person for takeout, $79 for dine-in.
- Starters: Alaskan King crab cake with roasted garlic aioli and fresh tomato mango salsa, fresh-baked prosciutto and bacon rolls
- Salad: Naked fresh prawns salad with lemongrass vinaigrette with bouquet of organically grown baby greens and tangerine vinaigrette, tomatoes, mango, cucumber, cilantro, roasted beets and candied pecans
- Choice of entree: Roasted prime rib of beef with natural beef jus and creamy horseradish, kabocha pumpkin and Hamakua mushroom; Mongolian-style lamb chops with brandy demi, mashed potato, Waialua asparagus, sundried tomatoes and baby carrot; miso seabass with kabayaki miso cream and pickled vegetables; vegetable terrine with green curry sauce
- Combination dessert: Chocolate mousse cake with fresh berries, tapioca pudding and haupia wrapped in pandan leaves, French macaroon
Pre-order and pickup from 12-7 p.m. Limited dine-in seating at 4:30 or 7 p.m. Call 585-0011 for reservations.
Chopchop Rotisserie: Bone-in prime rib family meal
Takeout only: $85 family meal feeds-3-4 people:
- Herb-rubbed 32-ounce prime rib with au jus and horseradish cream
- Side mixed greens salad
- Choice of white or brown rice or dripping fingerling potatoes
- Choice of one hot side (mac and cheese, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, potatoes or soup)
- Choice of one cold side (mushrooms, beets, pickled veggies or quinoa)
No substitutions. Order online while supplies last. Pick up June 19-21.
Deck: Keawe smoked prime rib
Dine-in only; special available June 20-21:
- Keawe smoked prime rib special, $38
- Enjoy half-priced mimosas on "Sparkling Saturday"
- Kamaaina and frontlines workers discounts also available
Call 931-4488 for reservations.
Feast 808: Ribeye steak dinner for two
Takeout only: A $49 meal for two:
- 16-ounce kiawe-smoked prime ribeye steak with signature spice rub, butter poached crab and potato gratin, asparagus with parmesan and lemon
- Dessert add-ons: Decadent chocolate torte or fresh berries, $6.50 per slice; lilikoi cheesecake with strawberries, $7.50 per slice
Pre-order for pickup June 19-20.
Giovanni Pastrami: Father's Day specials
Dine-in, takeout and delivery:
- Prime rib meal, $30: 16-oz. prime rib served with au jus, creamy horseradish, baked mac and cheese, vegetable medley and choice of garlic mashed potatoes with a beef demi-glace or steamed white rice
- The Dad's Burger, $20: Half-pound housemade 50/50 burger patty (50% certified angus ground beef and 50% ground bacon) topped with a bikini blonde beer cheese sauce, balsamic honey caramelized onions and tomatoes; served with fries and a mixed green salad with choice of dressing
- Chef Royce's Guava BBQ Ribs, $28: Full rack of Chef Royce's guava bbq pork ribs, seasoned and broiled with his special dry rub, served with baked mac and cheese, coleslaw and choice of garlic mashed potatoes or steamed white rice
- All Father's Day specials include the restaurant's housemade fudge brownie sundae
- Family Meal available for delivery and takeout only, $100, feeds 4-6 people: 3-lbs. prime rib, au jus, creamy horseradish, baked mac and cheese, vegetable medley and choice of garlic mashed potatoes or steamed white rice and housemade haupia bread pudding
- Free valet parking for dine-in; walk-ins and reservations available. Email email@example.com for reservations
Hau Tree Lanai Restaurant: Father's Day brunch and dinner
Dine-in and takeout:
- Brunch includes dishes like a Hawaiian Breakfast Platter, Monte Cristo breakfast sandwich, classic eggs benedict, Hawaiian-style French toast, Black Angus burger and more
- Chef's set dinner cost $69; wine pairing available for an additional $12
- Starter: Island crab ake on a bed of sauteed wild mushrooms with red curry sauce
- Combination entree: Seafood mix grill with flamed broiled lobster, shrimp, scallop and fresh island fish fillet with sweet chili boursin cheese sauce and all-natural bone-in short rib of beef braised with red wine
- Dessert: Apple tarte tatin garnished with assorted berries and vanilla gelato
- Fresh brewed Kona Blend coffee
- Brunch is from 10 a.m.-1:30 p.m.; dinner is 5:30-8:30 p.m. Call 921-7066 to reserve your seats
Hoku's at The Kahala: Elevated Tei-Hoku
Dine-in only: This $76 teishoku-style Tei-Hoku menu takes the place of Hoku's famous Sunday brunch buffet and includes buffet favorites: Assorted sashimi and sushi, ahi poke musubi, shrimp cocktail and lobster tail, lobster dynamite roll, Kahala thin pancakes, Hawaiian-style poke, white rice, bacon, smoked cheddar biscuit benedict, shrimp and vegetable tempura, steamed King crab legs, misoyaki butterfish, soy-braised shortrib, herb-crusted rib roast with red wine jus and the Kahala's signature desserts.
Call 739-8760 for dine-in reservations.
Hot Pot Heaven: Hot pot and barbecue sets
- $120 hot pot set feeds 4-5 people. Choose 2 broths, 3 proteins, 4 miscellaneous items, 4 vegetables, 4 starches, 4 dipping sauces, 3 lobster tails and 2 pounds of crab legs
- $120 barbecue set also feeds 4-5 people, comes fully marinated and ready to grill with your choice of sauces: 3 pounds kalbi, 4 pounds boneless chicken thigh, 2 pounds pork belly, 4 pieces of 8-ounce New York steak, 2 pounds headless shrimp, 1 pound thinly sliced ribeye, 1 pound mushrooms, 1 lpound asparagus
Pre-order at least one day in advance and pick up on Saturday or Sunday. Call 941-1115 or direct-message Hot Pot Heaven on Instagram.
Hukilau Honolulu: Father's Day heat-and-serve menu
Takeout only: $150 heat-and-serve menu serves 4-5 people
- Seasoned and seared prime rib roast with au jus and creamy horseradish
- Crispy chicken skin salad with local greens, heirloom tomatoes, cucumber ribbons and crispy chicken skin
- Loaded smashed potatoes with sour cream, bacon, scallions and cheddar cheese
- Roasted garlic green beans
- Fire-roasted Parmesan corn
- Portuguese sweet bread rolls
- Salted caramel bourbon chocolate cake
- Sriracha candied bacon
- Optional: Add 2 pounds of crab legs for $35 or a 12-pack of Bud Light for $12
Pre-orders only; call 523-3460 or order online. Pickup is on Saturday, June 20 from 1 to 5 p.m.
Hy's Steak House: Father's Day Land & Sea special, Father's Day prime rib dinner for five
Dine-in: $115 Land & Sea special includes a 16-oounce USDA prime bone-in New York Strip with lobster thermidor, stuffed tomato and asparagus.
Takeout: Hy's Prime Butcher Shop & Market Dinner for five comes with 5 pounds of Hy's famous roasted prime rib with instructions for preparing at home. Includes cheesy biscuits, classic Caesar salad, seasonal vegetable medley tossed with pesto, herb-roasted potatoes and classic cheesecake. Prime Rib Dinner for Five is available both June 20-21 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For reservations call 922-5555. For Hy's Prime Butcher Shop, go to Glionathome.com.
Island Manapua: Father's Day dim sum pan
Takeout only: $50 gets you 6 steamed manapua, 6 baked manapua, 6 pork hash, 6 half moons, 6 crispy gau gee and 6 spring rolls.
Call 988-5441 to pre-order.
Kau Kau Box: Father's Day deluxe barbecue sampler
Delivery only: The special $95 box holds a three-course meal of
- Meats and poultry: Kiawe-smoked brisket, baby back ribs, grilled veggie skewers
- Sides: Deviled egg potato salad, house baked beans, Mexican-style street corn
- Dessert: Salted caramel pecan brownies
Pre-order on the Kau Kau Box website. Delivery is Saturday, June 20 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.; pickups are 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Ala Moana Center (off Atkinson Drive).
Kokoro-Tei: Father's Day bento
Takeout only: A special Father's Day bento is $16.98 and includes rice, mini teriyaki hamburger, grilled salmon, mini tonkatsu, deep-fried shrimp, tamagoyaki egg, nishime and tofu shiraae.
Pre-orders end Thursday, June 18. Call 951-5656. Pickup is June 21 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Kuhio Grille Kaimuki: Father's Day platter
Takeout only: A $65 platter with teri pork, chicken katsu, shoyu sugar hot dogs and fried saimin.
Pre-order until June 18 for pickup on Father's Day. Call 732-2336.
Kulu Kulu Cake: Father's Day beer roll
Takeout only: Both Eaton Square and Royal Hawaiian Center locations feature a zero-alcohol beer roll with a Kona Coffee flavor, $16.50 per mug.
Pre-order by phone or on the website.
Malu Honolulu: Father's Day cakes
Takeout only: Six-inch strawberry shortcakes are $50 and decorated like your father's, grandfather's or husband's face. Seriously. You'll need to send a photo.
Pickup June 19-21. Call 600-7104 or send Malu Honolulu a DM on Instagram to pre-order at least three days before pickup.
Marian's Catering: Various Father's Day specials
Curbside pickup only:
- One dozen bacon roses, $25: Soft on the inside, crispy on the outside; comes with three dipping sauces
- Bacon roses sweet / savory package, $40: One dozen bacon roses with three dipping sauces, creme brulee and a six-pack of beer
- Strip tenderloin, $60, serves 4: Garlic mashed potatoes, roasted onion blossom, green bean medley, six 6-ounce strip tenderloin beef marinated in a light pulehu sauce
- Pork rib roast, $60, serves 4: Garlic mashed potatoes, roatsed onion blossom, green bean medley, Western barbecue-style full rack of ribs
- International pack, $70, serves 6: White rice, pot of mac salad, fried chicken, sweet sour spareribs and fish tempura with tartar
Packages can be ordered online or call 621-6758.
Moena Cafe: Father's Day packs
- $90 breakfast packs for four available from 7 a.m.-12 p.m.: French toast sticks with chantilly or strawberry cream sauce, bacon and Portuguese sausage, New York strip steak cooked with butter and rosemary, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs and adobo fried rice
- $120 barbecue packs for four available from 12-4 p.m.: Adobo fried rice, garlic mashed potatoes, house salad, mac salad, sausage kabobs with skewered pineapple sausage, onions and bell peppers, New York strip steak with butter and rosemary
Limited quantities available; call 888-7716 to order.
Morton's The Steakhouse: Father's Day course menu
Dine-in and takeout:
- Starters (choice of one per guest): Caesar salad, Morton's Salad, iceberg wedge, shrimp cocktail with housemade cocktail sauce
- Entree choices: 6-ounce center-cut filet mignon with au jus, $59; 16-ounce double-cut pork chop with au jus and apricot chutney, $59; 8-ounce center-cut filet mignon with au jus, $69; 16-ounce Signature New York Strip with au jus, $79; miso-marinated sea bass with dashi broth, $79
- Accompaniments (choice of one per guest): Creamed spinach, jumbo grilled asparagus, sour cream mashed potatoes, smoked gouda and bacon au gratin potatoes
- Dessert (choice of one per guest): Key lime pie wirth fresh whipped cream and lime zest, double chocolate mousse, New York cheesecake with salted caramel
Available June 19-21. Special Father's Day restaurant hours are 12-8 p.m.
MW Restaurant: Various Father's Day specials
- Father's Day Bento, $24: Smoked brisket, crab cake, pork and beans, fried jidori chicken, vegetable medley, choice of rice
- Mixed Plate, $15: Grilled kalbi shortribs, fried jidori chicken, Kukui Portuguese sausage, Jared's potato mac salad, choice of rice
- Surf-n-Turf, $20: Miso honey-glazed butterfish, truffle soy braised shortrib, vegetable medley, choice of rice
- Shrimp scampi, $20: White wine garlic caper sauce, capellini pasta
- BBQ ribs, $24: Onion rings, cole slaw, choice of rice
- 10-ounce Brandt brand beef prime grade ribeye steak, $35; vegetable medley, baby potatoes
- Desserts, $5 each: Coconut cake, pineapple upside down cake, apple pie for two ($12)
- Boozy Bougie Box, $60: Yamazaki ice cream sandwich, Macallan ice cream sandwich, Ko Hana Cacao Honey Rum & Ka'u Coffee drumwich, Knob Creek Rye Old Fashioned Eskimo Pie, Yellow Spot butterscotch and Hawaiian sea salt ice cream
Available June 19-21. Must pre-order Boozy Bougie Box by Wednesday, June 17 or until supplies last. No changes or substitutions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-order and inlude name, date/time of pickup, phone number, your order and vehicle color, make and model.
Nico's at Pier 38: Barbecue plate, prime rib dinner
Dine-in and takeout:
- BBQ plate, $18, lunch special only: 10-oz. ribeye steak served with garlic butter, Andouille sausage and deep fried garlic ama ebi
- Pupu, $15, lunch special only: Garlic furikake chicken wings (10 pieces) served with a garlic aioli
- Prime rib dinner, $25, dinner special only: 12-oz. smoked prime rib served with au jus and horseradish, sour cream, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and baby carrots
- Pupu, $18, dinner special only: Poke nachos featuring crispy wonton chips topped with auction fresh fish, furikake, bonito flakes, spicy aioli, wasabi aioli and kabayaki
These specials are available while supplies last.
Nico's Kailua: Father's Day specials
Dine-in and takeout:
- Specials are all day from 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pupu, $12: Thai chili chicken served with a sweet Thai chili sauce
- Soup, $5.95 small, $6.95 large: Nico's French Onion soup
- Father's Day BBQ, $17: Sweet BBQ beef brisket, fried buffalo chicken wings, garlic shrimp, baked beans, mashed potatoes and mixed greens
Specials are available while supplies last.
Over Easy: Dad's Day family brunch at home
Takeout only: The $75 special menu serves four:
- Choice of corned beef hash or steak and eggs
- Choice of eggs: Scrambled or 7-minute soft boiled
- Choice of pancake (4 pieces): Chocolate peanut butter, fruit and cream cheese or plain
- Choice of meat: Bacon, Portuguese sausage, kalua pork
- Choice of toast: Sourdough, white, wheat, English muffin
- Choice of side: Potatoes, white rice or salad
Call 260-1762 or visit www.toasttab.com/over-easy-hi to reserve your meal. Specify preferred pickup time and quantity when ordering online. Regular menu is not available on Father's Day.
Pagoda Floating Restaurant: Prime rib, King crab legs, whole suckling pig
- Roast prime rib and Snow crab legs, $395
- Mountain View Farms whole roast suckling pig, $375
- Whole roast prime rib, $400
- Half-a-roast prime rib, $225
- 10 pounds Snow crab legs, $160
- 5 pounds Snow crab legs, $85
All orders must be placed and paid for by Wednesday, June 17. Pre-order at PagodaHawaii.com. Pickup is at 1525 Rycroft Street on June 21 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Poke Stop: Father's Day specials for two or four
Takeout only: $70 serves two; $130 serves four
- Ahi sashimi
- Mari's Garden Salad with whole grain mustard dressing
- Island Style Chowder with Kunia sweet corn and Okinawan sweet potato
- Surf & Turf: Choice of grilled ribeye steak or porchetta filled with aromatics or three Asian-style lamb chops
- Garlic butter basted lobster tail
- Garlic mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, charred tomatoes and ali'i mushrooms
Package is fully cooked with reheating instructions included; no substitutions. Must pre-order by June 19 at 5 p.m. Message Poke Stop on Instagram or email email@example.com. Available at Mililani Mauka and Waipahu locations only.
Quiora: Short rib and porcini mushroom pappardelle
Dine-in and takeout: This $32 entree features braised short rib with roasted King trumpet mushrooms served with a handmade porcini mushroom pappardelle noodle.
For reservations call 729-9757.
Rajanee Thai Haleiwa: Various specials
Dine-in and takeout: $45 per person
- Crispy shrimp dumplings
- Thai ribs with barbecue or garlic
- Grilled ribeye steak with Thai chimichurri sauce
- Gai yang (grilled chicken) with rice and cucumber salad
- Mango sticky rice dessert
Redfish Poke: Father's Day specials
Takeout: Chef Reid's $65 Bo Ssam special feeds four: Ola Beer-braised pork belly, assorted housemade banchan and wraps, Mari's Garden lettuce, steamed bao buns, Korean nori and shiso leaf, thinly sliced garlic and jalapenos, housemade spicy miso, steamed white rice, chocolate toffee whiskey cake with vanilla chantilly. Add on a pound of garlic butter King crab poke for $20. Add on The Papa Bear cocktail for Dad for $20, serves two.
Dine-in: Choice of three specials:
- Togarashi-crusted ahi crudo, $18: Shaved onions, avocado puree, smoked yuzu ponzu, fried garlic, Mari's Garden micro greens
- Hot King crab & artichoke dip, $16: Garlic butter King crab, artichoke, three-cheese blend, panko crust, toasted baguette
- Yuzu pepper 10-oz. ribeye steak, $36: Yuzu kosho butter, crispy potato cake, garlicky choi sum
Reserve online at redfishpoke.com. Pre-orders available through Friday, June 19 or while supplies last. Pickup is June 20 or 21.
Dine-in reservations are recommended and can be made through OpenTable or by calling 532-6420
Restaurant XO: Nine-course feast
Takeout: A $170 dinner set feeds six adults:
- Vegetables: Smoked caramelized onion apple slaw, banh mi cucumber salad, charred long bean, black lime
- Starches: Ginger scallion bliss potatoes, cheesy rosemary bliss potatoes
- Proteins: Adobo fried chicken, braised peppercorns, sweet and sour glazed pork, barbecue beef chuck
- Dessert: Milk tea panna cotta, ube glaze, boba
Meal set should be reheated in the metal pan in your oven for about 10 minutes. Pre-paid orders accepted; limited quantities available. Call 732-3838 or text 384-3281.
Dine-in: Full regular a la carte menu available.
Call 732-3838 to reserve.
Shokudo Japanese Restaurant & Bar: Prime rib platters, King crab seafood platters
- Prime rib, $24.99: Served with sauteed brussels sprouts, au jus and rice
- King crab seafood platter, $99: 2 pounds King crab, 1 pound jumbo shrimp cocktail, 1 pound fresh ahi and salmon sashimi
Takeout: 4 pounds prime rib platter, $79.99: Carve at home with all of the fixings (add $16 for mashed potatoes and gravy)
Pre-order takeout by Saturday, June 20 at 12 p.m.
Stripsteak Waikiki: Father's Day feast at home
Takeout only: $159 packages feed families of 3-4 and include family-size Caesar Salad, family-size cheesy mac and triple chocolate chip cookies.
- For the kids: Chicken fingers, chicken skewers and a small cheese or pepperoni pizza
- For the parents: BBQ smoked half jidori chicken, Kona coffee-braised short ribs, USDA Prime Delmonico ribeye, jalapeno creamed corn, roasted asparagus, mashed potatoes and mac nut bread pudding
Pre-order by Friday, June 19 at 8 p.m. for pickup at The Street Food Hall on June 21 from 12-4 p.m. Call 896-2545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sushi King Restaurant: Father's Day bento box
Dine-in and takeout: $35 Father's Day Bento Box includes misoyaki butterfish or beef misoyaki, chirashi, ebi fry, miso soup, kinpira, ganmo tofu and dessert.
Pre-orders only for takeout on June 20-21. Call 947-2836.
Tanaka of Tokyo West: Ribeye steak teppanyaki course
Dine-in only; valid at restaurant location in Hookipa Terrace in Ala Moana
- Teppanyaki course that features a 12-oz. ribeye steak, $45 per person
Call 945-3443 for reservations.
Taormina Sicilian Cuisine: Godfather Week menu
Dine-in only, available June 17-24:
- Lunch course is $35 per person: Amuse soup and salad of the day, choice of mentaiko or Granchio pasta, grilled chicken with brown butter caper sauce and tiramisu for dessert
- Dinner course menu is $50 per person: 'A taste of Italy' appetizer, choice of truffle carbonara "Tartufo Fresco" or Nero "Frutti di Mare," filet di manzo alla griglia (grilled USDA prime beef tenderloin with a balsamic reduction served with grilled vegetables) and tiramisu for dessert
- Bring your own wine (no corkage fee) for all of June
Lunch is from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and dinner is from 5 to 8 p.m. Call 926-5050 for reservations
The Street Food Hall: Father's Day favorites
- Burger Bash Double-Double, $12: Double patty, grilled onions, pickles, brioche bun, steak fries
- Pulled pork sandwich, $15: Au gratin potatoes, slaw, corn on the cob
- St. Louis Style ribs, $20: Quarter rack ribs, au gratin potatoes, slaw, corn on the cob
- Dad Moco, $19: Prime beef patty, sunny side egg, rice, gravy, scallions, corn on the cob
- Kalua pork plate lunch, $14: Kalua pork, rice, local-style macaroni salad
- Big Daddy plate lunch, $20: Chicken wings, guava chicken, kalua pork, rice, local-style macaroni salad, corn on the cob
- Cocktail kits and beer packs also available
Available at The Street Food Hall at International Market Place on June 21 from 12-8 p.m.
The Surfing Pig: Father's Day dinner for two
Dine-in and takeout: $150 course menu for two includes
- Local house green salad: Local greens, grape tomatoes, red onions, shredded carrots, bacon vinaigrette
- House dry-aged ribeye steak: 24-ounce house dry-aged ribeye for two, served with mushrooms and roasted garlic Peruvian blue potatoes
- Dessert: Housemade chocolate chip bread pudding
- A pair of Smoking Pig cocktails: 72-hour bacon-infused bourbon Old Fashioned
Vino / Sansei / DK Steak House: Father's Day menu for two or four
Takeout or dine-in: $129 dinner for two can feed 2-4 people; $258 dinner for four can feed 4-6 and has double the portions of the dinner for two:
- Sansei's contemporary sashimi: Cajun walu sashimi with sweet Maui onions, cilantro, jalapeno with a yukke sauce
- Fresh ashi sashimi with wasabi and ginger
- Caesar salad: Crispy romaine lettuce with housemade croutons and Parmesan cheese
- Shrimp scampi: Jumbo prawns, garlic, sundried tomatoes and lemon-garlic butter
- Nature's Natural Prime classically aged 22-ounce bone-in ribeye steak: No hormones, no antibiotics, all natural — classically aged DK Steak House ribeye
- Steamed rice
- Crispy brussels sprouts: Pickled jalapeno, konbu aioli and pistachio nuts (comes with dinner for four only)
- Chocolate brownie topped with chocolate sauce with lots of chocolate and walnuts
Pre-order by Friday, June 19 for pickup on June 19, 20 or 21 from 4-7:30 p.m. Order online and choose June 19, 20 or 21 as your pickup date to see the Father's Day menu.
We Heart Cake: Assorted Father's Day desserts
- Dad's Box of Memories, $35: Two cupcakes, four cake pops and four macarons
- Heart-shaped Love Letter, $38: Chocolate cupcakes in a heart shape
- Jumbo cupcake, $9.50: Huge chocolate cupcake
- Set of boxed cookies, $9.50: Assorted cookies in a square box with ribbon
- Father's Day cookie, $4.95: Individual cookie packaged in a plastic bag with a ribbon
Pre-order online for pickup June 19-21 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Wolfgang's Steakhouse Waikiki: Go Big or Go Home course meal
Dine-in and takeout: $69.95 Father's Day special includes an extra thick slice of sizzling bacon, 25-ounce USDA prime, dry-aged, bone-in ribeye, mashed potatoes and creamed spinach and a big glass of Cabernet.
Full menu also available.
Father's Day special available June 21 only. Call 922-3600 for reservations; Wolfgang's Steakhouse is open for dine-in service in Il Lupino Trattoria & Wine Bar.
Zippy's: Father's Day specials
Takeout only: these specials are available on June 20-21
- Father's Day Trifecta plate; $15.45 Oahu, $16.45 neighbor island: Parmesan-crusted mahi, barbecue chicken and garlic rib steak
- Breakfast platters; $39.95 Oahu, $42.25 neighbor island: 8 pancakes, 8 pieces French toast (half slices), 12 pieces link sausage, 12 pieces Portuguese sausage, 12 pieces bacon, 10 scrambled eggs; comes with 8 butter cups and 8 syrup cups. Available through online pre-order only June 15-18 via Zippy's website, mobile app or phone; pick up June 20-21 from 6-11 a.m. No pre-orders taken after Thursday, June 18.
- Pearl City and Kahala locations only: Sushi platter, $79 with 6 pieces maguro nigiri, 6 pieces spicy tuna nigiri, 6 pieces sake nigiri, 6 pieces kappa maki, 6 pieces oshinko maki, 16 pieces California uramaki, 15 pieces maguro sashimi, 15 pieces sake sashimi, shoga, wasabi. Pre-order Sushi Platter June 15-18 and pick up June 20-21 from 6-11 a.m. at Pearl City and Kahala Zippy's only.
- Hilo and Kahului locations only: Father's Day Pac, $59.95: 7 lbs. bag of Original Chili, 7 lbs. bag of Portuguese bean soup, 4 lbs. bag of chicken curry and tray of cornbread; all bags are frozen. Pre-order Father's Day Pac June 8-18 on Zippy's website or mobile app and pick up at Zippy's Hilo on June 20 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Father's Day specials available June 20-21.