Imagine this: A culinary tour of Asia, highlighting flavors of Vietnam, Japan and China with an icy dessert at the end. Two seatings at 6 and 6:30 p.m. are limited to 10 guests, with each progressive course just steps away from the next one. The $45 tickets include dinner, tax and gratuity (your drinks are on you). With limited seats, don’t wait until the last minute to buy!
Here’s the menu lineup:
- Pho 777: Spring roll, papaya salad, lemon beef salad
- Bozu Japanese Restaurant: Sushi (3 to 5 pieces of nigiri)
- Fook Yuen Seafood Restaurant: Salt and pepper pork chops, honey walnut shrimp
- Carp Dori: 2 to 3 yakitori skewers
- Snow Factory: Choice of 1 snow ice: green tea, taro mango and lychee or cookies and cream and chocolate
McCully Shopping Center
1960 Kapiolani Blvd.
Want to find out more about the McCully Shopping Center restaurants? See our other stories:
This awesome Japanese food collection is in the middle of town
We’re hooked on the seafood at McCully Shopping Center
Donuts, milk tea and colossal snow desserts in one spot
Carp Dori lands in the old Yotteko-Ya spot