Cantonese-style glazed duck, crispy avocado rolls, garlic noodles with salt and pepper prawns: P.F. Chang's Hawaii is celebrating the holidays with all-new locally inspired dishes. Even better, you can sink your teeth into them right now until the end of January 2020.
Here's a peak at the Big Swell seasonal menu:
- VIP duck ($26.99): A tender half-duck served Cantonese-style and glazed with a sweet soy plum sauce. It's served with flatbread, scallions and cucumbers
- Mahi ($27.77): This line-caught fish is grilled with a lemongrass garlic sauce and served with cilantro rice
- Mongolian Surf & Turf ($22.99): Crispy shrimp and wild-caught lobster, cubed filet mignon, rustic potatoes, asparagus, shiitakes and savory butter glaze
- Salt & pepper prawns on garlic noodles ($26): Crisp prawns, aromatics, chili peppers and chopped black beans all on top of a bed of egg noodles tossed with garlic and chili pepper flakes
- Avocado rolls ($14): Avocado, water chestnut, edamame and garlic rolled and deep-fried in a crispy wrapper; served with sweet chili sauce
Sweeter yet is a special promo to increase your savings this holiday season. When you purchase $100 in gift cards from P.F. Chang's Waikiki restaurant, you'll receive a $20 bonus certificate. Special offer ends on Dec. 31, 2019.
Don't forget to make your holiday reservations for parties, pau hana or a feast for the entire family. Call 628-6760 for reservations, and don't sweat about parking when you dine in — Royal Hawaiian Center has free validated parking for the first and second hours with $10 purchase; after that it's only $2 per each hour for the next two hours.
P.F. Chang's Hawaii
2201 Kalakaua Ave.