It’s never too early to start planning for that next getaway to Asia. Thanks to AirAsia, you can fly from Honolulu to Osaka, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and more at special discounted rates.
Pricing is subject to availability, but tickets are easy to book for the following destinations:
- Osaka: $129
- Kuala Lumpur: $199
- Singapore: $229
- Phuket: $237
- Bangkok: $242
- Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City): $237
- Bali: $245
And 130 other destinations!
Premium Flatbed options are available for the following:
- Osaka: $649
- Kuala Lumpur: $799
Premium Flatbed options are available at comparable pricing on all AirAsia flights.
If you've never been to Osaka or Kuala Lumpur, be sure to check out our First-timers' guide to experiencing Osaka like a pro and First-timers' guide to Kuala Lumpur.
Keep in mind that these special rates are only available for specific dates. Book now thru May 26, 2018 for travel from Nov. 1, 2018-Aug. 13, 2019.
Some helpful travelers’ tips:
- Pre-book all checked baggage online to save time and money. Pricing is significantly higher when checking in at the airport.
- Arrive early for check-in to avoid long lines.
- Remember to follow baggage guidelines: You’re allowed one cabin bag (must not exceed 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm including handles, wheels and side pockets) and one small bag (must not exceed 40 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm) onboard.
- Flights from Honolulu to Osaka depart on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday but from August 16 thru October 27, 2018, there will be flights departing daily.
Ready to book your flight? Visit AirAsia.com for more details.