Mother's Day is special, no matter what the circumstances. Whether you celebrate at the table with Mom or order her a feast to share on Zoom, there are dozens of takeout meals that will make her feel special. Scroll below to find Mother's Day takeout menus for any budget, ranging from bentos and family pack meals to luxe sushi platters, whole roast suckling pig and an all-day feast.
22 Kailua: Kaiseki chirashi, kaiseki nabe, vegetarian chirashi, kaisen don, omakase bento
Pickup for Mother's Day specials is May 9 from noon to 3 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. and May 10 from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Kaiseki nabe for two, $50: Whole Kauai shrimp, clams, chicken, unagi, meatball; mochi kinchaku, tofu, cabbage, kabocha, konnyaku, imo, carrots, green onion, daikon, ginger; California roll, udon, kurogoma pudding, katsuo dashi broth. Note: This dish needs to be prepared at home with a nabe pot preferably, but you can also use an ordinary pot.
- Vegetarian chirashi don, $15: Sushi rice with special akasu red rice vinegar, carrot, shiitake, lotus root, age, tamago, nori, avocado, nozawana, eggplant in a wasabi zuke; pickled ginger and kurogoma black sesame pudding included
- Kaiseki don, $22: Sushi rice with akasu red rice vinegar, sashimi (maguro, salmon, saba, ebi), tamago yaki omelet roll, nozawana, eggplant in a wasabi zuke; pickled ginger and kurogoma pudding included
- Kaiseki chirashi, $50: Sushi rice with akasu red rice vinegar, hon maguro (Japan bluefin), ootoro, maguro, hamachi, salmon, unagi, hotate, saba, ika, botan ebi, ebi atama (fried shrimp head), ikura, wasabi zuke, nozawana, tamagoyaki; pickled ginger and kurogoma pudding included
- Omakase bento, $22: Chef's choice
You'll need to pre-order these limited Mother's Day weekend items by direct-messaging 22 Kailua on Instagram or Facebook.
53 By the Sea: Five-course Mother's Day menu
It's $40 per person for the prepared meal or $30 per person if you're cooking the dishes yourself. Pre-orders through May 8 for delivery and takeout. The five-course meal includes
- Amuse: Fruit and burrata cheese
- First course: Smoked salmon and Romaine salad
- Second course: Seafood and corn chowder
- Third course: Alaea salt-crusted English cut prime rib eye (20 ounces)
- Fourth course: Choose from confit chicken and mushroom, seared scallops, braised ono, or roasted ginger pork loin
- Fifth course: Dulce de leche tiramisu
- Sides: Honey-glazed baby carrots, cippolini onions and snap peas; horseradish garlic chive mashed potatoes; ginger scallion jasmine rice; sweet rolls with lilikoi butter
Aloha Confectionery: Mother's Day cupcake bouquet
It's pre-orders only for this $39 bouquet with cupcake flavors of vanilla, strawberry and lilikoi mango. Pre-order until May 8 by messaging Aloha Confectionery on Instagram. Curbside pickup and free delivery within Honolulu are available.
Basalt Waikiki: Special Mother's Day menu
Breakfast and lunch specials include vanilla-orange brioche French toast ($11), rainbow chirashi bowl ($14), kalbi-marinated steak and eggs ($16) and crab-crusted King salmon ($18). Dinner specials include charcuterie and cheese ($20), crab-crusted King salmon pack for four ($85) and prime rib pack for four ($95). Long-stem roses are available with any purchase while supplies last; one bunch of three roses is $6.50 and two bunches are $12. Pre-order by 5 p.m. on May 8; pickup is May 9 and 10 from 3 to 8 p.m.
Big City Diner: Breakfast / prime rib family packs
The breakfast family pack serves 4 to 5 people for $59.99:
- Ani's Awesome French Toast (10 pieces)
- Ani's Cinnamon Rolls
- Scrambled eggs (10 eggs)
- Breakfast sausage (10 links)
- Portuguese sausage (10 pieces)
- Steamed white rice (six scoops)
The prime rib family pack serves three to four people for $149.99:
- 3 lbs USDA Choice Hawaiian rock salt prime rib
- Large roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Buttered sauteed vegetables
- Large Caesar salad with local Roma tomatoes
- Roasted garlic shrimp skewers
- Assorted fusion-flavored macarons
Mother's Day family meals need at least a 72-hour notice online or call in. Last chance to pre-order is 1 p.m. on May 7.
Bravo Hawaii: Mother's Day specials
Call 487-5544 to order Mother's Day specials like fettuccine alfredo with shrimpi and lobster ($24.99), seafood medley ($26.99) and Anna Miller's fresh strawberry tart ($6.99
Cafe Kaila: Family meal for four
This $100 family meal feeds four:
- French toast (eight pieces)
- Kaila's fried rice (four scoops)
- Bacon and Portuguese sausage (eight pieces of each)
- Blueberry cream cheese scones (four scones)
- Mini bouquet of flowers from Rainforest Flowers
Family meals are limited to 30 pre-orders; order by Saturday, May 9. Pickup is between 7:15 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Mother's Day.
Chef Chai: Mother's Day family-style lunch or dinner
Chef Chai is bringing his famous Mother's Day buffet to your home. It's $65 per person without King Crab legs and $95 with jumbo King Crab legs:
- Appetizers, soup and salad: Alaskan King crab cake with fresh tomato mango salsa, jumbo shrimp cocktails, fresh ahi poke, gravlax salmon sashimi with caper berries and lemon dill cream, organically grown baby greens with tangerine vinaigrette, lobster bisque
- Entrees: Braised boneless short ribs, Mongolian-style lamb chop with merlot demi and mashed potato, New Zealand King Salmon with pineapple and Granny Smith apple relish, vegetable terrine, steamed turmeric and roasted garlic jasmine rice, steamed Alaskan King crab legs with drawn butter and lemongrass garlic dipping sauce (optional)
- Dessert: Espresso tiramisu, chocolate marble cups with cheesecake with fresh raspberries, Thai tapioca pudding with haupia cream, French macaroon
There's a limit on orders. Pre-order by calling 585-0011.
Chopchop Rotisserie: Prime rib family meal
Chopchop's $53 prime rib family meal includes:
- 24-oz. prime rib, au jus, horseradish cream
- Choice of white rice, brown rice or potatoes
- One hot side: Mac and cheese, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, potatoes or soup
- One cold side: Mushrooms, beets, pickled vegetables or quinoa
No substitutions. Order online while supplies last.
Cinnamon's Kailua: Mother's Day specials, meal packs
Cinnamon's Mother's Day specials are:
- Omelet #1, $12.95: Baked salmon with spinach, onions, tomatoes and capers, hollandaise sauce
- Omelet #2, $13.95: Kitchen Sink Fried Rice with bacon, ham, pork links, garlic shrimp, beef and Portuguese sausage, white and green onions, zucchini and seasoning
- Ahi poke loco moco, $13.95: Drizzled with kalbi sauce, topped with one egg and served on furikake rice with potato mac salad
- Kitchen Sink Fried Rice with two eggs and ham, $11.95
- Banana haupia pancakes with chocolate drizzle, $8.50 for two pieces, $11.95 for four pieces
Mother's Day ohana meals to-go are $37.99 for two people or $74.99 for four:
- Chicken marsala with mushrooms and onions
- Fresh baked salmon with lemon, butter and capers
- Fresh asparagus with aioli
- Choice of two starches: Garlic mashed potatoes, rice or wild rice
No substitutions or separate sauces. Limited availability for ohana meal packs; pickup is May 10 from 2 to 4 p.m. To order call 261-8724 or 263-2089.
DB Grill: Mother's Day specials
The $100 Mother's Day menu includes:
- 30-oz. prime garlic-crusted ribeye steak
- Garlic shrimp
- Tofu salad
- Duck fat fried rice
- Sauteed vegetables
- Two soju cocktail kits
Pickup is May 10; orders must be placed by May 7 at 1 p.m. Pre-order via DB Grill's website.
Elenas Filipino Restaurant: Mother's Day special
Elenas $59.99 Mother's Day special is available May 8 to 10:
- Sari sari
- 16 ounces of gisantes
- 16 ounces of pork adobo
- 16 ounces of dinuguan
- Lechon special
- Pansit noodles (vegetarian)
- Pork adobo fried rice omelette
- 10 scoops white rice
No substitutions. Call 676-8005 to order.
Gen Korean BBQ Pearlridge: Mother's Day bundle
For $50 you get a cooked meat platter with galbi, brisket, chicken of choice and pork belly of choice; one pound banchan of choice, and one plate green salad. Call 487-9135 to order.
Gochi Grill: Various Mother's Day specials
These specials are only available on Mother's Day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Cash only. Pre-order by DM Gochi Grill's Instagram or by Facebook Messenger.
Hoakalei Country Club: Mother's Day brunch
The $45 Mother's Day brunch from Reflections restaurant has a two-person minimum; this is available for curbside pickup:
- Mix green salad
- Roasted corn chowder
- Garlic mashed potatoes
- Roasted vegetables
- Roasted prime rib
- Coconut brownie
Pre-orders are due by 6 p.m. on May 7. Pickup on May 9 and May 10 starting at 11 a.m. Credit card or member card transactions only; no cash accepted. Call 853-4343 (x100) to pre-order.
Hot Pot Heaven: Special hot pot set menu
This $120 Mother's Day special hot pot set menu serves 4 to 6 people:
- Appetizers: Mochi dumpling, shrimp roll
- Main course: Hot pot set: 2 broths (Thai, chicken, miso, kimchee, etc.), 3 proteins (ribeye, pork belly, chicken breast), 4 miscellaneous items (lobster ball, meat ball, gyoza), 4 vegetables (cabbage, pumpkin, enoki), 4 starches (rice, udon, ramen, konnyaku), 4 dipping sauces (ponzu, sate, bean curd)
- 3 lobster tails (4-oz. portions)
- 2 lbs. snow crab legs (XL)
- Dessert: Bubbies mochi ice cream
Pre-orders must be placed one day in advance. Call 941-1115.
Hukilau Honolulu: Heat and serve Mother's Day dinner
The $150 heat-and-serve menu serves 4 to 5 people:
- Watercress and cucumber salad
- Prime rib roast with creamy horseradish and au jus
- Optional: Add 2 pounds of crab legs with drawn butter and lemon ($35)
- Roasted broccoli almondine
- Parmesan garlic buttered corn
- Alaea and garlic focaccia
- Smashed potatoes with gravy
- Double chocolate pound cake
To order call 523-3460 or order at hukilauhonolulu.com.
Hy's Steak House: Mother's Day tenderloin dinner for 5
The $200 tenderloin dinner for five includes 2.5 pounds of kiawe-grilled Kona coffee-crusted tenderloin with truffle demi glace, cheesy biscuits, mixed greens salad with honey balsamic vinaigrette, seasonal vegetable medley with sun-dried tomato pesto, country smashed potatoes and a strawberry panna cotta for dessert. Preparation and safe handling instructions are included with pickup. Other Mother's Day specials include Hy's Mom-umental Bundle of Joy, which is six surprise bottles of wine for $119, and Hy's Bellini Bag ($35) with sweet peach nectar and sparkling wine inside a Hy's reusable wine bag. Pre-order online.
Il Lupino Trattoria & Wine Bar: Mother's Day prix fixe menu
This three-course menu is $36 per person and is available on May 10 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.:
- Caesar salad: Romaine lettuce, croutons, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Lasagna bolognese with fresh pasta, ricotta cheese bolognese, zucchini, eggplant and tomato sauce or lobster diavolo ($10 more) with spaghetti, tomato sauce, lobster meat, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and chili
- Tiramisu: Layers of mascarpone, lady fingers infused with espresso and creme anglaise
Call 922-3400 to order. Pickup is curbside directly behind the restaurant at Royal Hawaiian Center.
Imanas Tei Sushi Izakaya: Special Mother's Day menu
This special Mother's Day menu features discounted prices on sashimi platters for 2 to 3 people and assorted deluxe sets for 4 to 6 people. Pre-orders taken until May 9. Call 941-2626 to order.
Island Manapua: Mother's Day dim sum box
Island Manapua's $25 dim sum box comes with six manapua in flavors of your choice plus 12 pork hash, but you can swap out the pork hash for other dumplings while supplies last. Available only on Mother's Day. Call 988-5441 to order.
Kau Kau: Mother's Day brunch box / celebration experience box
Kau Kau's $80 Mother's Day brunch box includes fresh-baked pastries, smoked salmon, dark chocolate french toast, asparagus and cheese quiche, housemade chorizo hash and tropical fruit jaconde. The $135 Mother's Day celebration experience box features all this plus a mimosa/mocktail kit and a fruit and cheese platter, decadent truffles and one dozen red roses. Pickup and delivery for both boxes is May 9. To order and for more info, visit Kau Kau Box's website.
Kokorotei Honolulu: Mother's Day special bento
The $12.98 Mother's Day special bento features teriyaki chicken, grilled salmon, wakame seaweed, tamagoyaki egg, hijiki, nishime, tofu shiraae, nasu nibitashi, kabocha nimono and kinpira. Pre-order by calling 951-5656 through May 7. Pickup Sunday, May 10 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Kulu Kulu cake: Mother's Day cakes and special sets
kulu kulu's Eaton Square location is open for takeout. Mother's Day cakes come in 6-, 7- and 8-inch sizes for $32.50 to $53.50. A heart-shaped strawberry rare cheesecake is available for $14. Mother's Day pastry sets include:
- Set A ($50): 6-inch pink strawberry shortcake, heart-shaped rare cheesecake, cookie-decorating kit
- Set B ($37): 6-inch pink strawberry shortcake, cookie-decorating kit
- Set C ($20): Heart-shaped rare cheesecake, cookie-decorating kit
Pre-order and pre-payments only are accepted; order online or call 931-0506 by May 6. Pickup is May 7 to May 10 at Eaton Square, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
M by Chef Mavro: Mother's Day brunch
This gourmet brunch to-go serves four and costs $120:
- Build-your-own tartine: M's basil pistou, mushroom fricassee, housemade seeded bread
- Complimentary M chicken stock
- Frittata: Peterson Farm eggs, 2 Lady Farmers bacon, Big Island goat cheese, farm vegetables
- Croque Monsieur: San Danielle prosciutto, IDEC tomatoes, De La Mesa farm kale, fontina cheese
- Beef bourguignon: Cremini mushrooms, Kahumana organic turnips, Ho Farm carrots, herb salad
- Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
- Brioche with black sesame and cacao nib: Salted caramel, chocolate mousse, creme fraiche
You can upgrade with Petrossian Caviar ($70) or champagne ($60); call for availability. Pickup is 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on May 10. Quantities are limited to 15 brunches; pre-order by calling 944-4714 or visit MbyMavro.com.
Mad Bene: Mother's Day meal for four
For $120, this Mother's Day meal for four includes:
- 30 oz. prime garlic-crusted ribeye steak
- Jumbo Kauai shrimp scampi
- Caesar salad
- Garlic butter linguini
- Pint of gelato or sorbet
Pickup on Mother's Day. Orders must be placed by 1 p.m. on May 7. Visit Mad Bene's IG for more info.
Malu Honolulu: Mother's Day cake
This $55 chocolate and Oreo cake is decorated with buttercream flowers. Pickup on May 9 and 10. Order by messaging Malu Honolulu on Instagram or calling 600-7104.
Minasa Hawaii: Special Mother's Day menu
Minasa Hawaii and Touch A Heart collaborate on an a la carte menu with Minasa's slow-braised pork belly adobo bowl ($12), crispy fried chicken bowl ($12), ube puto flan ($20), deep-fried churros with warm ube buttercream drizzle ($15) and more. Pickups May 9 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Kalihi Union Church. For the full menu, check out Minasa Hawaii's Instagram.
Mitch's Fish Market & Sushi Bar: Mother's Day specials
Mitch's $200 Mother's Day special platter includes:
- Sashimi: Live New Zealand spiny lobster, bluefin chutoro (3 pieces), bluefin otoro (3 pieces), New Zealand Ora King salmon (3 pieces), shiromi (3 pieces)
- Sushi nigiri: Maguro (2 pieces), New Zealand Ora King salmon (2 pieces), shiromi (2 pieces), unagi (2 pieces), ebi (2 pieces), hosomaki roll, New Zealand King salmon skin roll (6 pieces)
Only 25 of these specials are available. Call 837-7774 or pre-order online.
Moena Cafe: Mother's Day family pack
This $95 family pack feeds a family of four with sausage hash, fried rice, scrambled eggs, bacon and Portuguese sausage, braised short ribs, banana chantilly pancakes and freshly baked scones. Add-ons are $9 and include acai bowls, coco bowls with coconut gelato or a pint of ice cream in flavors ranging from peanut butter cup, double fudge and birthday cake to orange sherbet, sea salt caramel and ube. Pre-order by calling 888-77166.
Moke's Bread and Breakfast: Prime rib, King crab omelette, lilikoi pancakes special
Moke's Mother's Day special features a medley of prime rib, King crab omelette and lilikoi pancakes for $45. Pre-order only; call 367-0571.
Morton's The Steakhouse: Mother's Day chef-at-home kits
Choose between a dinner for two ($109) or a dinner for four ($199):
- 6-oz. center cut filet mignon
- Cold water lobster tail
- Housemade garlic herbed butter
- Optional upgrade to 8-oz. center cut filet ($10 per person)
- Optional upgrade to 16-oz. signature prime New York strip ($18 per person)
- Caesar salad
- Creamed spinach, smoked gouda and bacon au gratin potatoes
- Key lime pie
These are designed to be prepared in your home kitchen. Pre-order by May 8. Call 949-1300 or order online.
MW Restaurant: Mother's Day specials inspired by mom
There's an okazuya-inspired Mother's Day bento ($26) with miso honey-glazed butterfish, truffle soy-braised shortrib, chicken nishime and local vegetable banchan; 10-ounce Brandt brand beef prime grade ribeye steak ($35) with baby potatoes and vegetable medley; Mother's Day party mix ($5) or a Mother's Day dessert platter ($40) with favorites like MW chocolate cake, lemon crunch, carrot cake, lilikoi chiffon and more.
Mother's Day specials are available May 8 to 10.
Note: Mother's Day dessert platter comes with eight pieces; pre-order by 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 6. No changes or substitutions.
Nabeya Maido: Nabeya Maido special set
The Market City hot pot restaurant is collaborating with Donut King Hawaii and Japanese florist Deux Feuille for this $100 Mother's Day special — $120 if you include a deluxe flower bouquet that's delivered to mom's door. Order by Wednesday, May 6; limited quantities available for delivery or restaurant pickup. Call 739-7739 or text 675-8922.
Nico's Pier 38: Mother's Day meal kits
Nico's $75 meal kits and serve 4 to 6:
- Herb dijon-roasted salmon with Spanish octopus salad
- Crispy caper soy brussels sprouts
- Charred asparagus and cauliflower
- Saffron pilaf
- Chocolate bread pudding and gelato
A limited number is available; pre-order through May 8 at 4 p.m. by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
O'Kims Korean Kitchen: Thank You Mom Bento
O'Kim's special $19.95 bento comes with salmon, bulgogi, tofu wakame salad and carrot cheesecake. Call 537-3787 to pre-order. Pickup is 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on May 10.
Over Easy: Mother's Day family brunch
Over Easy's family brunch is $69:
- Choice of pancake (four pieces): Mother's Day Special, fruit and cream cheese or plain
- Choice of benedict (four pieces): Fried green tomato and avocado, kalua pork or butter-poached lobster (additional $15)
- Choice of meat: Bacon, Portuguese sausage, kalua pork
- Choice of egg: Spinach and cheese omelet or scrambled eggs
- Choice of side: Crispy potatoes or mixed green salad
Add-ons like a petite bouquet of flowers by Morimoto Florist ($17), Mom's strawberry sangria ($20) and bottle of mimosa with choice mixer ($15) are also available. Order online.
Pagoda Floating Restaurant: Prime rib, King Crab legs, whole suckling pig
Whole suckling pigs roasted Chinese-style and served with bao buns, prime rib or Snow crab legs: Pre-order at PagodaHawaii.com by May 6. Pickup is May 10 at 1525 Rycroft St. between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.; the Pagoda team will load your meal into your vehicle.
Pai Honolulu: Mother's Day brunch culinary kit
Pai's culinary preparation kits include all ingredients for a featured dish and a quick instructional video with culinary tips by chef Kevin Lee. The Mother's Day brunch kit features:
- Custard french toast with honey thyme roasted strawberries, served with Pai's shoyu maple syrup
- Housemade fennel and sage sausage
- Herb-roasted new spring potatoes with pickled onions
- Chicken confit and braised chickpea stew with soft poached egg
- Fresh fruit melange
Kits for two people are $70, kits for four $140 and for six, $210. Order online; limited quantities are available. Pick up at the Harbor Court/Queen Street drivweway on Saturday from 3 to 6 p.m.
Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery: POG cake bombs, assorted pastries
Mother's Day specials include dream cakes, POG cake bombs, ube manju and an manju. Order online at pipelinebakeshop.com; no phone orders. Curbside pickup is available for online orders.
Poke Stop: Mother's Day feast for two
The $70 Mother's Day feast for two is available May 9 and 10:
- Sashimi trio: Ahi, hamachi and salmon with wasabi and soy
- Mari's Garden salad with whole-grain mustard dressing
- Cream of kabocha soup with essence of truffle oil
- Surf & turf: Choice of 8-oz. New York steak or three lamb chops
- Thai butter-basted half Maine lobster
- Roasted tri-colored potatoes with pecorino aioli, roasted asparagus, charred tomato, pearl onions and smoked honshimeji mushrooms
Redfish Poke: Mother's Day brunch
This $60 brunch feeds four:
- Watermelon poke: Watermelon cubes, diced jicama, chiffonade mint, cotija crumble and lime zest
- Kalua hash and bacon garlic fried rice: Four sunny-side eggs with four pieces of housemade kalua hash patties
- Lilikoi-stuffed french toast: Portuguese sweet bread, lilikoi jam, haupia syrup and toasted macadamia nuts
Pre-order online; curbside pickup is May 9 or 10 in front of Pioneer Saloon. Call 532-6420 upon arrival.
Restaurant 604: Mother's Day menu
This $200 Mother's Day menu feeds 8 to 10:
- Mixed greens with honey-ginger vinaigrette, potato salad
- Rice, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables with garlic butter, vegetable yakisoba, dinner rolls
- Parmesan-crusted mahi with lemon-caper butter sauce, miso chicken with Thai peanut sauce, red wine braised beef, roasted pork belly with chipotle barbecue sauce
- Chocolate haupia pie
Order online at www.restaurant604.com through May 8. Pickup is May 10 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Call 888-7616 for more details.
Restaurant XO: Nine-course feast
This $200 dinner set feeds six adults:
- Beet and pumpkin roulade, chimichurri, shiso
- Banh mi cucumber salad, chicken pate
- Loaded Okinawan potato au gratin, steamed jasmine rice
- Adobo fried chicken, braised peppercorns
- Sweet & sour char siu pork belly, brussels sprouts
- Sous vide duck breast, confit leg a l'orange
- Kalbi-braised beef shank, tsukemono
- XO misoyaki scallops, agedashi tofu
- Fluffle of brown buttery bunny butter mochi
The meal set should be re-heated in the metal pan in your oven for about 10 minutes. Pre-paid orders accepted; limited quantities available. Call or text 732-3838.
Rise and Shine Cafe: Chocolate-covered strawberries
Chocolate-covered strawberries are $24 for one dozen and available for pre-order. Call 260-9312.
Romano's Macaroni Grill: Mother's Day specials
A family-size lasagna bolognese or a three-course dinner featuring Florentine chicken penne are both designed for 4 to 5 people. Pre-order online by May 9 for pickup or delivery.
Shokudo Japanese Restaurant & Bar: King crab seafood platter, sushi platter
Shokudo's $99 King crab platter includes:
- 2 lbs. King crab
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp cocktail
- 1 lb. fresh ahi and salmon sashimi
The $45 sushi platter features:
- 16 pieces California roll
- 16 pieces spicy tuna roll
- 8 pieces futomaki roll
- 8 pieces inari sushi
Pre-orders only; no substitutions. Pre-order by noon on May 9. Call 941-3701.
Side Street Inn: Chef Colin's Classics
This menu of Side Street classics serves 3 to 4 for $105 and includes alae salt edamame, farmer's salad, signature fried rice, signature garlic chicken, pan-fried pork chops and boneless kalbi. Pre-order by calling 739-3939.
StripSteak Waikiki / The Street Food Hall: All-day feast
This brunch, mid-day snacks, dinner and dessert package is $75 per person (minimum two):
- Brunch: Build-your-own bagel bar, local farm egg quiche, sushi rolls
- Mid-day snacks: Crudite box with seasonal vegetables, buttermik ranch blue cheese and mixed olive medley; mezze box with trio of hummus, house pickles, goat cheese-stuffed peppers and lavosh crackers
- Dinner: Salt-roasted beets, Ora King salmon, jidori quarter chicken, harissa-spiced carrots
- Dessert: Macadamia nut bread pudding, Granny Smith apple crisp
You can add on aromatherapy gifts by Ola Tropical Apothecary or tropical florals by Su-V Expressions. Pre-order by 2 p.m. on May 8; call 896-2545 or email email@example.com.
Sushi You: Mother's Day special platter
This $100 special platter feeds four with 40 sushi pieces and four rolls: eight tuna, four unagi, four egg, four kampachi, four salmon, four clam, four shrimp, four ikura, four battera and four rolls. Sushi You is open for takeout on Mother's Day form 4 to 8 p.m. Call or text 593-8464.
Sweet Revenge: Mother's Day mochi bentos
These $15 mochi bentos include six pieces of peanut butter, chantilly chocolate, red velvet, pumpkin and two chocolate-stuffed strawberry mochi. Sweet Revenge will also have Donette pies, chocolate chantilly crunch pies, strawberry mochi pies, lilikoi chiffon pies, lilimansi, pumpkin crunch and lilikoi creamsicle pies available during the week. Pre-orders recommended; Sweet Revenge's Kalihi location will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily including Mother's Day.
Tanaka of Tokyo: Mother's Day dinner for two / family meal
Dinner for two is $88.61; a family meal that feeds up to six is $166.80. Entree choices for the dinner for two include filet mignon (10 ounces), chicken teriyaki (8 ounces) or garlic shrimp (10 pieces) plus salad, teppan vegetables, tsukemono, steamed rice and the restaurant's signature sauces. Curbside pickup on Royal Hawaiian Avenue from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pre-order by calling 922-4702.
TBD: Special Mother's Day menu
This menu serves four. Prices are shown with the entree selections:
- Appetizers: Smoked ahi dip, spring mixed green salad
- Main course (choose one): Kofta meatballs ($119), organic chicken ($129), prime rib eye roast ($149), seafood casserole ($159)
- Sides: Broccoli roasted with confit garlic, choice of ulu mash or Japanese premium rice
- Dessert: Crunchy almond and chocolate mousse
Pre-order online or via phone at 791-5164 by 9 p.m. on May 9. Pickup 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. May 10.
The Nook Neighborhood Bistro: Brunch and dinner specials
Brunch specials include:
- Corned beef eggs benedict, $17: Made with house sauerkraut and served with roasted Yukon gold potatoes and local greens
- Roasted fairy tail eggplant eggs benedict, $16: Served with a Parmesan hollandaise, roasted Yukon gold potatoes and local greens
- Frittata, $14: With kale, roasted squash, garlic confit cream and Parmesan
- Mochiko chicken and mochi waffles, $16: Jidori chicken, mochi waffles, bacon-maple syrup
- Stuffed brioche french toast, $15: Orange blossom water and honey cream cheese filling, graham cracker crust, candied orange peel, fresh whipped cream and graham cracker maple syrup
- Mochi waffle, $15: Spiced berry compote, brown sugar oat crumble and fresh whipped cream
Mother's Day weekend dinner specials:
- Pan-seared scallop dinner for 2 or 3 people with sides, $90
- Veggie stuffed zucchini dinner for 2 or 3 with sides, $60
- Orange-thyme whole roasted organic chicken dinner for 4 to 5 with sides, $100
The brunch menu is available on May 9 with pickup times from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and May 10 with pickup times from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dinner pickup times are from 5 to 8 p.m. Online pre-orders only; pre-order by May 6.
The Pig & The Lady: Mother's Day brunch for two
This $39 Mother's Day brunch for two includes:
- Jar of sourdough pancake batter served with Laie vanilla bean and brown butter lemon honey
- Quiche Lorraine: Buttery tart filled with a souffle of eggs, bacon and gruyere cheese
- Lavender & sage breakfast sausage
- Salad of local farm greens and vegetables with sesame garlic vinaigrette and parmesan
You can add more portions for $20 per person. Pre-orders only through Friday, May 8. Call 585-8255 or order online.
The Pizza Press: Mother's Day family pizza kit, heart-shaped pizzas
Family pizza kits are $12.95 and include one fresh dough ball, mozzarella cheese, choice of one sauce, two meats and two vegetables. There are heart-shaped pizzas for $12.95 that come with a free "All About Mom" thumb print art kit with paint, paper and instructions. Call 744-7771 to pre-order.
The Surfing Pig: Prime rib special
This special serves two ($50) or four ($100): local house salad, 6-oz. prime rib, garlic roasted mashed potatoes and brussels, and petite bread pudding. Bottles of wine are 20% off. Call 744-1992 to order.
Tiny Pyramid: Free dessert with every four-course menu order
Order a four-course menu and score an additional dessert. Offer valid May 8 to 10.
We Heart Cake Co.: Assorted Mother's Day desserts
This Kaimuki bakery has special Mother's Day treats for ordering online:
- Mother's box of memories ($35): Red velvet and vanilla cupcakes, four chocolate cake pops, four strawberry macarons
- Heart-shaped love letter ($38): Heart-shaped cake decorated with pink macarons, only available May 8-10
- Mom's garden cake ($35 for four-inch cake, $45 for six-inch cake): Complete with floral decorations
- Mom's jewelry box ($20): Assorted mini cupcakes
- Rose cookie set / Mom cookie set ($9.50)
- Individual "MOM" cookies ($4.95)
Opening hours May 8 to 10 are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Pickup orders only; no custom orders accepted at this time.
Yard House Waikiki: Three-course Mother's Day meal
This three-course meal serves four for $80 and includes a starter salad, five entrees, two family-style sides and dessert. Mimosa kits and bellini kits are an additional $20 each. Pre-order through Saturday, May 9 at 3 p.m. Call 923-9273 to order.