This month’s theme, “Pop! & Paws” is a pet-friendly event as the Honolulu Night Market partners with the Hawaiian Humane Society and returns Saturday to Cooke Street between Pohukaina and Auahi. It’ll be a fun night with art and entertainment, food, fashion and shopping with a few summer surprises.
What: Honolulu Night + Market
When: Saturday, July 19 from 6 to 11 p.m.
Where: Cooke Street
Parking: On-site and street parking, Eat the Street lot at 555 South St., and paid parking at Restaurant Row
Connect: #ourkakaako #hnlnightmarket @ourkakaako (Instagram)
Frolic: @FrolicHawaii (Instagram/Twitter/Facebook)
6-6:45 p.m. – Hannah Powers
7-7:45 p.m. – To be announced
8-8:30 p.m. – The Cut Collective fashion show, includes designs by Allison Izu, Ten Tomorrow by Summer Shiigi, Rumi Murakami, Haus of Quirk by Jenna Sato and Duality by Mari Nakamura
9-10:30 p.m. – 82Fifty, a band with an original style with influence from rock, reggae, R&B, punk, ska and more
• Bring your pet to the “Bone Bar” for a treat from Nahe and Makana Askew.
• Get a free bag of popcorn at the Our Kakaako Info Center Popcorn Bar in the retail warehouse.
• Pop some bubble gum and contribute to the Night Market’s bubble gum wall.
• A smoke event will be held at the main bar in the alley through the retail warehouses.
• Visit Honolulu Beerworks and have a drink in their outdoor beer garden.
Pinch of Salt shopping
Visit the Pinch of Salt warehouse for some great clothes, apparel, accessories and more. Support, shop and buy local.
Here are the the vendors:
Tidepool Love (ocean-inspired jewelry)
The Butik (women’s clothing, brands spanning Reverse, LA Made, Kira Hawaii and Pi)
Vermilli (contemporary high-fashion streetwear, relaxed island wear)
The Firm HNL (hats, tees, tanks)
Oahugrown Clothing (apparel, hats, men’s and women’s)
Kane Clothing Company (hats, accessories, clothing, men, women and children)