The Mo‘ili‘ili Summer Fest gets underway Saturday at the old Varsity Theater parking lot on University Avenue with a bon dance, food, entertainment, shopping and other festivities. This huge outdoor festival, presented by Mo’ili’ili Hongwanji Mission and Kamehameha Schools, is free and open to the public. Last year, thousands turned out for the event.
When: July 5, from 5-10:30 p.m.
Where: 1100 University Ave. (Varsity Office Building)
Parking: Free parking at the University of Hawaii with shuttle service
More information: moiliilisummerfest.com
Social Networks: Twitter and Instagram: @moiliilifest #moiliilifest; Moiliili Summer Fest on Facebook
The Frolic team will have a booth, so come over and sign up for our new email newsletter. You’ll be then entered for a chance to win a staycation package.
· Street performers from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
· Beer garden provided by Tropics Tap House
· Keiki activities and carnival games with prizes
· Emcee KreyZ Oshiro from the Wakeup Crew at Island 98.5
· Kamehameha Schools’ farmers tent featuring Mamaki Native Hawaiian Herbal Tea and Otsuji Farms. Produce for sale
Hawaiian Waffledog Co.
Holoholo Bar and Grill
Honolulu Gourmet Foods
Made in Hawaii
Miso & Ale
Special Gifts by Clarice
Wow Wow Lemonade
Retail vendors include:
About the Goods
Eden in Love
Hawaii Doggie Bakery
Island Style Collection
Love at Dawn Hawaii
San Lorenzo Bikinis
The Cut Collective
Here are scenes from the 2013 Mo‘ili‘ili Summer Fest