We’ve been huge fans of Choco le’a since the tiny gourmet chocolate shop opened in the back of Manoa Valley in 2014. But, yeah, they’re in the back of Manoa Valley. So Choco le’a was a natural pick for Frolic’s next Awesome eats: They’re bringing their chocolate downtown this Friday, Sept. 2!
Choco le’a makes luxurious truffles and chocolate-dipped treats using a combination of local Hawaiian chocolate and a premium Belgian chocolate. For Friday’s downtown lunch crowd, they’ll have two sets of goodies: A signature summer sampler at a special price of $15, a choice of two of their famous blue bags filled with chocolate-covered mac nuts or chocolate-dipped fruits for $10.
As with all Awesome eats, you can stop by the corner of King and Bishop streets this Friday between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. or better yet, pre-order to guarantee your chocolates for pickup between those times.
Your Choice Chocolate-Dipped Combo ($10) includes Two Blue Bags:
• Dark chocolate macadamia nut clusters
• Milk chocolate macadamia nut clusters
• Matcha macadamia nut clusters
• Dark chocolate-dipped mango
• Dark chocolate-dipped pineapple
• Dark chocolate-dipped jabong
Choco le’a Signature Summer Sampler ($15) includes:
1) Dark chocolate-dipped pineapple
2) Dark chocolate-dipped mango
3) Dark chocolate-dipped jabong
4) Dark chocolate macadamia nut cluster
5) Milk chocolate macadamia nut cluster
6) Matcha white chocolate macadamia nut cluster
7) Dark chocolate-covered Oreos
Don’t forget to bring your pre-order receipt when you pick up!
Friday, Sept. 2, 2016
Corner of Bishop and King streets (in front of 24 Hr Fitness and Territorial Savings Bank)
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (or until sold out)